Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bubbles!

Finn has only recently decided that cow's milk is an interesting thing to drink. This decision is, naturally, concurrent with the discovery that milk bubbles are a lot of fun. I'm not a big fan of dried, sour milk all over the tablecloth, floor, etc., so hooray for Spring! With the weather warming up they are much more likely to take me up on the offer to take their milk outside. The winter option (the bathtub) seems to be much less attractive for some reason that I don't entirely understand. Maybe they don't want milk all over themselves, either.



But wait, there's more bubble news! I felt particularly self-congratulatory when I figured out this amazing, spill-free easy-access bubble blowing solution:


These pictures, by the way, were taken on the same day, mere minutes apart. Finn likes to wear nothing but pajamas, and he likes to change them frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment